Saturday, December 6, 2014

Ciate Mini Mani Month (Advent Calendar!)

I have always wanted an advent calendar, just because they seem cool. When I found out they had NAIL POLISH advent calendars I was so excited! It was last year, and each of the retailed for around $50. All of the advent calendars use mini nail polishes, and I couldn't talk myself into the purchase. 

The thought almost completely slipped my mind until I was browsing through TJMaxx/Home Goods and found "Ciate's mini mani month" advent calendar! I know this isn't 2014's, I believe it was from either last year or the year before as I recall seeing them at Sephora. Retail price is $50 and I got mine for half price at $25!

Just wanted to pop on and show some pictures and a brief explanation. I was curious what other nail polish advent calendars are out there, if you have own one and how you have been liking unveiling a new beautiful polish every day. Leave your comments below, I'd love to hear from you! 






UPDATE: I should be recieving my ILNP Ultra Chrome Flakies collection any day now, and I can't wait to do some swatches for you! I will also be getting my "secret santa" indie sack & a few bottles and cuticle balms from Reverie lacquer. Below is a picture of a new nail and cuticle product that I picked up for only $4 at TjMaxx, and I plan to do a review in the near future as well. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment