Thursday, December 18, 2014

"Superchiclacquer" Secret Santa Sack!

This year (some time in the beginning of November I believe) I was scrolling through Instagram when Michelle from Reverie Nail lacquer posted that she was being part of a "indie secret Santa sack" by the user Superchiclacquer. Seeing as I am new to indies and have only tried a few brands- I figured this would be an awesome way to try out some other indie brands I've never heard of!

The day that I got back from Vegas I arrived to my package which was in a velvety red Santa sack AND each polish was individually wrapped! I realized this would be perfect for gifts or to put under a tree but said f*ck it, and opened them right away, of course. 

I believe the price was $30 for about $40 worth of product. I haven't had a chance to swatch these all, but I thought I would share with you what awesomeness came in this bag.

PLEASE NOTE these are no longer for sale, as they only sold 100 and sold out almost immediately. If you find other secret Santa sacks, please, inform me! 




One polish I got was in CARAMEL SWIRL by Colores de Carol. I have seen her polishes before but never took the bite to get one! This one is a chocolate colored holo. I might want to eat it if I wear it. 



Next up is GILDED HOLY by Alchemy Lacquer. The name sounds familiar, but nothing particular sticks to mind. I suppose I was never too fascinated! This color is SUPER Christmasy, but honestly doesn't appeal to me much- its a light green with dark green, silver and red glitter. I don't fall for polishes with tons of shimmer like this one, most times. Maybe I will love it more swatched! 




*DROOLS* Holy crap. This polish is "JINGLE BELL ROCK" by Above the Curve lacquer....I've ever heard of them but now I am glad that I have! This is a crimson and linear holo. I'm actually wearing this right now and it is beautiful. Probably my favorite in the bunch!




The last full sized polish I got was "JACK FROST" by Smitten polish. Another brand I have never heard of- but is a beautiful light blue that truly does look like a frosty light blue polish with all the holo sparkly goodness. My second favorite!



Lastly I got a small container with Christmas themed glitter- some silver sparkles, candy canes etc. I also got "Sugar Plum Princess" by Crazy Sister Designs- it is a mini sized glitter topper with pink and silver sparkles. Very pretty! NOT PICTURED IS A MINI TOP COAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment